Online Safety – Forwards Centre
All pupils starting at the Forwards Centre are asked to abide by and sign our online acceptable use policy.
This ensures that children understand the importance on staying safe online.
A copy can be downloaded here or by clicking on the image on the left.
You can read all Deb’s advice on keeping your child safe online on her blog here or by clicking on the image on the left.
(Includes a really useful guide to Fortnite and some of the other games popular at the moment.)
Other Useful links
- Webwise parents’ archive – A useful source of information for parents/carers on the latest online trends and issues
- Think You Know – Information and resources from the Child Online protection Agency (CEOP)
- Own it – Online safety advice from the BBC.
- Kidsmart – Advice and information from Childnet International
- Smart Crew Cartoons – Award winning online safety cartoon for 7-11 year olds
- Digizen – Information for children, parents, carers and educators on becoming responsible digital citizens
- Childnet children’s activity zone – Online safety activities aimed at primary aged pupils