At the Forwards Centre we have developed a set of social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) principles which we use to inform our work. We currently offer support and training through:
- input at staff meetings/conferences.
- input to trainee teachers through Schools Direct and PGCE programmes.
- morning visits the Forwards Centre to see our SEMH principles in Action (see below).
The remaining dates for this academic year (SEMH in Action – morning sessions) are:
- Wednesday 15th January 2020 (Full)
- Tuesday 3rd March 2020 (Full)
- Tuesday 28th April 2020 (1 place available)
- Tuesday 16th June 2020
Each SEMH in Action morning:
- runs from 9am – 12 pm
- has a maximum of 8 delegates to allow opportunity to meet staff and ask questions.
- provides an overview of our SEMH principles
- provides a chance to spend time in our classes to see our SEMH principles in action.
- costs £30 per person booked via firstname.lastname@example.org
To enquire about staff meeting/conference training or work with trainee/NQT teachers please contact the centre on 01204 333660 or the academy lead at email@example.com